Sunday, 13 January 2019

May the force be with me!



Bonjour à toi!


Welcome to my introductory post! Don’t worry I’ll make it short and I promise that after reading these 5 key facts, you will know what this blog is about.

Fact #1 – Joyandstick is not my name.

Indeed! I am Joanne, 28, living in the Swiss mountains. 

Fact #2 – My first blogging experience wasn’t a good one.

Do you remember skyblog? It is kind of the ancestor of facebook. I ended up filling a complaint with the police because someone stole my identity. To give you an abstract of this horrible experience, one of the picture was me eating an icecream. The person added some sexual connotations. I was only 14.

Fact #3 – I am currently trying to make peace with blogging.

I work for the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, and the goal of my job is to improve our institutional visibility. Have a look at our blog.

Fact #4 – This blog is not coming from my own initiative.

Besides working, I am an online student at the University of Exeter, doing a Master of Science in Marketing. Developing my e-self is part of my third module, Digital Business Models.

Fact #5 – This is me.

Thank you for reading this post until its end. To encourage interaction, I will give a special prize to the first of my fellow student who will write where this picture has been taken! Do you want to give it a try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment